The ordinance of water baptism by immersion shall be administered by Faith Fellowship to all those who have believed on the Lord Jesus Christ to the saving of their souls.
Ref: (Matthew 28:19) (Romans 6: 3-5; Colossians 11:23-26)
THE LORD’S SUPPER
The ordinance of the Lord’s Supper shall be observed as enjoined in the Scriptures.
Ref: (Luke 22:19-20; I Corinthians 11: 23-26)
- Romans 3:23: “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”
- Romans 6:23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”
- John 3:16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
- Romans 10:13: “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”
- Ephesians 2:8-9: “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”
- If you have never cried out to God confessing your sins and put you faith and trust in Him, it is our prayer you do that today.